2008/6/10

What 'bout my star?@Formo

有稍做修改...

歌詞:

What 'bout my star?

Baby どうしたい? 操縦

ハントル きゅっと握(にぎ)って 

もうスタンバイ

(Do you) want my heart & want my love?

NO!? んもう!スウィングして KISS!

中途半端(ちゅうとはんぱ)なスタイルはNO

ブッ飛んじゃってるLOVE ならfor me

(How) beautiful! Excuse me!

欲したら ラララ possibilities

. (Point) I don't care $how much fake

. (Point) ふたつにひとつ

but 愛なら して

What 'bout my star? (*7)

{Let me know what you want.

I would give you!

How fantastic to be with you. My love! }*2

Darlin' 近付いて 服従(ふくじゅう)?

NO YOU. NO LIFE ナンツッテ もう絶対!

need your heart & need your love

OH YES!! スウィートでKISS! (?)

乗っかつちゃってる恋でもGO!

もう一回なんてないからExciting

Wonderful! Charming you!

GET したいから ラララ

We`ll sing around the world

3. Hey, I count down.

2. Are you ready?

1. もうまてないよ

0. 愛、鳴らして!

What 'bout my star? (*7)

あなたとロマンティック☆デート

わたしにミラクル(miracle)☆キス

ふたりのエモーション(emotion)デート

{Let me know what you want.

I would give you!

How fantastic to be with you. My love! }*2

沒有留言:

張貼留言